home about me house tour featured project gallery             Follow Me on twitter  Follow me on Pinterest  Like me on Facebook Follow Me on hometalk Follow Me on twitter

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Spring Fantel (Fake Mantel) Decor with Rubino Fine Art!



I have just been craving green like crazy these days. When Rubino Fine Art sent me this amazing painting featuring all different tones of green, I couldn't resist putting it front and center in my living room for the season and decorating around it on the fantel (that's the sawhorse-like structure I use to decorate like a mantel, for all you newbies around here).


Green, green, and more green! I love it!

First a little bit about this painting:


It's called All The Presidents Signatures, and that's exactly what it is. You can get lost staring at it for hours trying to decipher all the scribbles and see if you can read who's who. It's a real conversation starter too!

The neatest thing about this painting though, is that it originally looked like this:



Then this:


Then this, this, and this:




In fact, Rubino Fine Art can change the color tones on ANY of their paintings to match your decor exactly! How fun is that?

And you can order it in whatever format fits your budget, whether it's a canvas print like mine, a framed print, a standard print, or even a greeting card!

So you can get the perfect art at a pricepoint you can afford. I just love it. 


You can see the quality of the canvas print is great and the colors are so vibrant!


I have a feeling that this painting may end up as the inspiration for the decor in the room we're working on upstairs, but for now, I just wanted to have it here and enjoy it everyday.



Flowers in green and white.


Hand painted "Hoppy Easter" signs in green. Yes, my sense of humor is that lame. Kennedy is so embarrassed! 


Fresh green ribbon...


Holding up a real egg garland. (Tutorial coming soon!)


I love how thick and chunky the canvas print it. It will look great on a wall, but it can also stand up quite happily on its own.


All in all, it's just the hit of green I need to get me through these last days of Winter! 

What do you think? Are you loving the green or do you have a different favorite version of this painting?

Check out Rubino Fine Art and see if something there catches your eye! 


Disclaimer: I was compensated by Rubino Fine Art for this post, but all opinions, and the pleasure of getting to enjoy this amazing piece of art every day, are my own! 




Subscribe by email to receive free posts straight to your inbox, or follow along using any (or all!) of the methods below!

  

14 comments:

  1. I am craving green something fierce, too. Spent much of yesterday shopping for mossy, green stuff and white bunny stuff only to get stuck off island for hours due to an accident. Yes, I live on an island and when the bridge is closed there is nothing to do but go out to eat, shop some more, watch FB for traffic news. The accident happened at 2:00 p.m. and I got home near to 7 p.m. Too pooped to decorate for Spring but I hope to today! Love your fantel and that awesome artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that art-it would be perfect for my boy's room in darker blue colors-they have an Americana thing going on. Love everything about the Fantel too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cool is this. I love the art, and I love your fantel:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that print - so cool that you can customize it! And your fantel is awesome, as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome! I am completely amazed. Going to check out Rubnio Fine Art right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love, love, love your fantel! That print is sooo cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That art is so cool! At first I was like...a bunch of scribbles? Come on! But then when you said it was the signatures...well hello! I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving that print! And it's great that it can be updated to a bunch of different colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! That is really cool! I love this art-- super FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That print is loverly! Morgan would really like that one...

    DYING to see the egg garland toot! I LOVE that... and the daisies, yo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a unique print :o) I love all the signatures...I think I would get lost for days too!

    ReplyDelete